Business Development/Sales needed in:
- Orange Co., California
We’re seeking a team player with the ability to be on task without supervision. You own your work. A successful sales manager will be well organized, flexible and great at multi-tasking. This will be a highly rewarding job for those who are willing to work hard and be committed to a long-term relationship with Precision Concrete Cutting and its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
The PCC’s Account Manager is responsible for promoting and selling PCC services within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, closing new business for PCC and ensuring customer retention. Our markets include commercial markets, including, municipalities, educational and property management organizations. This person is the PCC “brand steward”, charged with telling the PCC story and clearly demonstrating that PCC is the leading trip hazard removal provider. They are responsible for securing profitable sales to new and existing customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post project follow-ups. This person will possess a commanding knowledge of our capabilities/ services and adhere to current PCC policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Maintain a great relationship with existing customers and continually pursue new customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Be an effective leader and be able to empower other employees.
- Meet clients on site and produce timely proposals.
- Perform demonstrations of our process (light physical labor).
- Keep excellent records of client interaction in a call database.
- Coordinate and staff trade show exhibits.
- Conduct post repair follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once a project has been completed.
- Business savvy/ driven and self-motivated
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail: ability to review contracts and submit bids
- Effective time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to manage and lead other employees
- Be extremely organized
- Problem-Solver: must be able to think quickly on their feet
- Amiable and persuasive personality
- Have strong computer and written communication skills
Bachelor Degree (preferred)
2+ Years of proven Sales / Business Development experience.
Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Sales Management software experience a plus (specifically Salesforce)
Person who is hired will be provided with a home office setup, travel expenses, and equipment to perform demonstrations to clients. We have an aggressive budget to use towards trade shows and marketing to potential clients. Compensation is a base salary plus generous commission with ability for rapid growth. Employees on target earnings for the 1st year of employment will exceed $55,000.
Employment Type – Full-Time
Job Type – Facilities, Business Development, Sales
Education – 2 Year Degree
Experience – At least 2 years in sales
Manages Others – Yes
Industry – Construction, Government – Civil Service, Education – Teaching – Administration
Required Travel – Some travel within the state